The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Taylor's Performance in New Moon

All of the cast and crew of New Moon have been raving about Taylor's performance in New Moon. First, it was Chris Weitz, then Kristen Stewart, then Nikki Reed, then Ashley Greene, then all of the wolves, then Kellan Lutz, and now Jackson Rathbone has come out and said that people are going to be "blown away" by Taylor performance.

Here is what Jackson said : "Nikki Reed keeps telling everybody, and I think it's true, yeah, [Lautner's] got his shirt off, and he looks good with his shirt off, but you look at those eyes. You really do," he told MTV News when we caught up with him on the set of his indie film, "Girlfriend."

"Taylor Lautner really stands out in this film, and I think people are going to be really blown away by his performance," Rathbone said. "You have these great moments that Jacob just completely is winning over Bella. And it's just beautiful to see it. It's all in their eyes."

I'm hoping its true, but i don't want to have my expectations too high, then i will most likely be disappointed. However, i just hoping that Taylor can bring it. We didn't get to see much of his acting ability in Twilight, as he has a maximum of 7 minutes.

I haven't seen SharkBoy and LavaGirl because it looked kinda stupid when it was in the cinemas, and now it looks even worse. Clips from YouTube, have been my only look into the film. Taylor was so young then, and the movie was just plain cheesy, so I'm not going to count that into my judgement. Please, please i really hope that Taylor is as good as everyone is saying and are not just doing it to hype up the film. Not that they need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home