The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Taylor at Taylor's concert

Aww...Taylor was seen at Taylor Swift's concert in Chicago on the 9th of October. That's soo cute that Taylor flew from Vancouver to Chicago to support Taylor Swift. He was sitting with his manager and Taylor Swift's family. That is so adorable that even though he is probably exhausted from filming Eclipse, working out like crazy and doing work for the college classes he is taking. Not to mention all of the press, publicity and events that they all have to go to. He still flew out of Vancouver to see her. It was so cute, after she finished performing she went to hug everyone supporting her, and the crowd screamed when she hugged Taylor. I really hope this doesn't get blown out of proportion, because Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift don't need that. If they were to get together, good for them. I just don't want to press creating something that isn't there just to sell magazine's and such. But, i just thought it was soo cute of him to do that. He looks like such a good friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home