The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Rosalie's Flashback

Oh my gosh!! David Slade literally tweeted 2 minutes ago about about his night shooting with Nikki Reed and Jack Huston. Wow, would they make an attractive couple. Nikki Reed is so gorgeous, and Jack Huston seriously looks like a younger Johnny Depp. I don't care the Royce the Second was supposed to have blue eyes and blond hair, i prefer Jack. He is sexy. Anyway David Slade Tweeted :
Just wrapped our last night shoot. Shot with Nikki Reed and Jack Huston all night. Now buzzing and unable to sleep.

This must be Rosalie's' flashback. I cant wait to see this because i want to see Rosalie when she was sweet, innocent, beautiful and happy. I would love to see Rosalie smile and genuinely mean it, not a sneer. But, this is pivotal because nobody knows why Rosalie is the way she is, and this brings an understanding to the audience. Rosalie isn't a bitch, she is just misunderstood and cares for her family. She cares for Bella too, though she doesn't show it. Rosalie cares enough to try and talk Bella into being human because she doesn't want Bella to live in regret because she can't have all of the things she always wanted. Rosalie just wants to prevent Bella from making a mistake that is irreversible. I loved this chapter in Eclipse, because we get to know Rosalie a little more, rather than being the beautiful girl who is just a mean bitch all the time. I wonder if David Slade is going to show Rosalie being beaten and rapped. I doubt it because Summit want these films to be PG - 13. I don't think rape would be included in that. I'm sure they are going to show her being beating, and them heavily imply that they are going to rape her. Fast forward a little while, when she is lying on the ground waiting to die, and them Carlisle will find her, then change her. Ohhh, i wonder if they will include Rosalie being changed. Hmmmm, i don't think so because that would just waste time in the film, when everyone knows it already happened. I hope they show Rosalie being a homicidal crazy bitch getting revenge on the guys in a wedding dress. lol, so immature. I'm so exited for this scene. I'd love to see Rosalie looking human too. YES!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home