The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Florence + the Machine

It has been rumoured that the band Florence + the Machine are going to be on the Eclipse Soundtrack. I don't know them as a band but their song “You’ve got the Lone" is quite popular and it’s played on the radio. I don't think that they will end up being on the soundtrack because Twilight and New Moon soundtrack were very indie rock bands, apart from a few like Muse. I'm pretty sure that considering Eclipse is a darker film, they aren’t going to have them on it. I think that they are going to stick to relatively smaller musicians and more rock-ish sounds to keep some continuity between the films. I have nothing against them, but I just don't listen to their music. It's just not my style and I’m not a fan. If they get onto the soundtrack, good for them. However, I won't be upset if they aren’t. Sorry guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home