The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Monday, April 5, 2010

BooBoo Stewart

OMG!!! I was just on Twifans.com reading a post about how someone punched BooBoo because they didn’t like Twilight. That's hilarious, because BooBoo wasn’t even in Twilight. Anyway, there is a picture of him with fans and I have to say, OMG!!! He looks SO grown up!!! Seriously, he is HUGE!!! His muscles are massive compared to what I saw from the stills in Eclipse. Now, he is so BIG!! But, it shouldn’t surprise me because one of his parents is a personal trainer, so he gets free training. Although, it's unbelievable how much he has grown!!! Not just his body, but his face as well. Anyway, I just wanted to express my appreciation for his effort! He reminds me of Taylor, when he suddenly went from this skinny little boy, to a huge hulking werewolf. BooBoo has done just the same!! Plus, they are both know each other through their extreme martial arts!! Seriously, are they brothers?? Nah, but they could be long lost unrelated twins. LOL, I’m so impressed with BooBoo right now!! Go BB!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home