The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Monday, February 15, 2010

TONS of Eclipse stills

I got up this morning not expecting anything at all about Eclipse, because Summit has released nothing about it apart from 3 pictures which are essientially all the same anyway. But, to my surprise, there were like literally 16 or so pictures which had been leaked. I know, i shouldn't look at the leaked stuff, but considering i didnt read the leaked Eclipse script when i had the chance, i couldn't pass up picutres from the film. I mean, they finished filmed at the start of November last year and its mid Feburary 2010 and there was nothing. Not even a short teaser trailer, so i really couldnt help myself.

Wow, this is obviously the scene from the chapter "Compromise" in Eclipse when Edward and Bella are spending the night truly alone, and she tries to seduce him. By the looks of things, David Slade has recreated Edwards bedroom so simliar that you can hardly tell the difference. Also, i totally love that Edward had bought Bella a golden bed, just like he did in the book. Although, i hope he gives it to her when he goes away hunting, and Bella sleeps on the couch because she thinks the bed is unneccessary. I really hope that David has the attention to detail that Chris did, because i can see that Bella is wearing the bracelet that Jacob gave her as a graduation present, so i hope so. LOL, i love it how Bella is trying to take of Edward shirt! Haha, just from the book. I like that Bella is still wearing a tartin shirt and that it matches with Edwards grey. So cute!! 


These two pictures are just close ups of the ones that Summit has released before. I'm almost positive that this is the end scene in Eclipse where they are making out the in Meadow, where Edward finally gives in to Bella's demands, and then she changes her mind and says she wants to do it "right". Marriage first. They look so happy and content here. It's adorable!!


Victoria, Riley and Edward. Hmmm, obviously the fight scene in the middle of the woods. I love how the background is all icy and cold, just like it was in the books. For some reason, i imagined Riley with blonde spiky hair, sorta like Charlie Bewley has. But, i suppose its ok, as long as he is a good actor, which i'm sure he is because he has stared in films with Shane Jacobson! Bryce Dallas Howard doesnt look as good as Rachelle, but i don't want to judge her before i see the actual film. My dislike of her might just be a reaction to Summit firing Rachelle. Edward looks really strange here, but maybe it's just the still.

I cant exactly tell what scene this is, becasue there are lots of scenes where Edward and Bella are just hanging out in her room at night. They both look happy though. I still love that Bella has Jacob's dream catcher still hanging from above her bed! That is so cute that she kept it there.

I don't remember Bella and Edward going to the Meadow more than once in Eclipse. I can only remember at the end of the book! In those pictures though they are wearing different clothing, so i'm not sure why they are in the Meadow here. Anyway, they do look really cute together here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home