The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Breaking Dawn in 3D

There have been rumours around that Breaking Dawn is going to be 3D considering that it's big right now, what with Avatar in 3D. Honestly, I think I really like the idea. Some fans are totally against it, but I happen to like it. However, I think it would be a good idea to make the first half of Breaking Dawn 2D and the second Breaking Dawn 3D. It would be a useful tool to show how vampire sees things differently. I remember that Bella woke up a vampire, and realised that everything was so bright and vibrant, and having the second Breaking Dawn in 3D would be a good way to visualise the difference between human and vampire. I'm sure that having 3D would be a lot more expensive, and I don't know if Summit are going to give Breaking Dawn a big enough budget to be able to have it in 3D. I really hope they do, because it would be AWESOME!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home