The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Taylor Lautner's 18th Birthday

TAYLOR LAUTNER HAS FINALLY TURNED 18!! Now, he is TOTALLY LEGAL!!!!!! Well, a couple of days ago, but considering the time difference between Australia and America, i didnt want to blog untill it was the 10th of Feb in America! Everyone is so happy that its his birthday, and they don't feel so perverted to find Taylor attractive anymore. When Access Hollywood asked what Taylor was doing on his birthday he said nothing. Which was somewhat true. I'm sure that Taylor just wanted to spend time with his friends and family without the media, and the paparazzi smothering him. Although, he was seen at the gym with his trainer, so i'm glad to see that he is still working out, because a few fans were concerned that he wasnt as big as he used to be. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR! I hope you have many more to come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home