The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Moon DVD Extras

On a Scandinavian site, they have released very detailed features that are going to be on the 3 disk special edition of New Moon. Wow, you should see all of the extras; I’m going to go into overload! Obviously this isn’t the copy everyone will be getting, as it isn’t in English, but just looking at the features will give us an idea of what to expect on the English 3 disk special version of New Moon. It’s killing me that we are being made to wait ALL the way until the end of March before we can even get the DVD!!! It’s not even February yet, so we have a LONG two months wait until it’s released. It’s going to be hell.

1st Disk - Feature Film, and the Commentary with Chris Weitz and the Editor, Peter Lambert

2nd Disk - It has 128 minutes of extra footage. Including a 6 part documentary (65 mins) detailing Life After Twilight, Chris Weitz Takes the Helm, The Subtle Details, Time to Shine, Tricks of the Trade, and Ready For the World. Music Videos by, Death Cab for Cutie, Anya Marina, Muse, and Mute Math. Also, there are a Team Jacob vs. Team Edward exclusive, plus features Becoming Jacob (6 mins), Introducing the Wolf Pack (9 mins), Shooting in Italy (7 mins) and the Extended Scenes (29 mins). The extended scenes are School Corridor (1:20), English Class (1:26), Carlisle Stiches up Bella (2:54), Scrap Metal (3:00), Start of Cinema Lobby (1:27), Calling Jake (1:00), Meeting Laurent (4:54), Jake in Bella's room (5:00), Outside Emily's (1:28), Leaving for Italy (00:27), Edward Meets Volturi (2:38), Home From Italy (2:34) and I See You're Still Alive (00:41).

3rd Disk - There more footage, 122 minutes to be exact. There's Edward Fast-Forward (30 mins), Jacob Fast-Forward (33 mins), Interview with the Volturi (12 mins), Fandimonium (7 min), The Beat Goes On: The Music of New Moon (5 mins), Frame by Frame: Storyboards to Screen (15-20 mins) and last but not least, the Deleted Scenes (15 mins). The Deleted Scenes are Bella's Birthday Cake (00:21), Driving Home from Party (1:00), Waking in the Woods (2:34), Charlie Puts Bella in Bed (1:15), Bike Crash (1:05), Bella's Nightmare and Chat with Charlie (4:12), Remembering the Meadow (2:04), Mike is Left at Cinema (00:58), I'm Here If You Want To Talk (00:51), Victoria Driving (1:38) and Jake Drives Bella Home (5:05).

Wow, that is a LOT of extra footage. SO much more than Twilight gave us. I'm also hoping that Summit allows Chris to release his introductory booklet he made for the cast, because Chris wanted to release that for free to give to the fans for being so supportive and great. Awww, I love Chris! I'm going to go out of my mind with the hours of stuff we never got to see. No wonder New Moon was five hours long. I bet there’s more footage that just isn’t going to be released. I'm so excited to see the extended scenes and the deleted scenes. Mainly the deleted scenes, I'm Here If You Want To Talk, Victoria Driving and Jake Drives Bella Home. Oh, that the extended scene Jake in Bella Bedroom and where Carlisle stiches up Bella because we hardly got to see anything from Carlisle in New Moon. Woo! SO EXCITED!!! Thanks, Summit and mostly Chris Wetiz!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home