The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

ECLIPSE COMPOSER ANNOUNCED!!!

YES!! Finally something "news" worthy. Eclipse’s composer has been announced and it's the wonderful Howard Shore. I'm so impressed because the saga is getting all of these big composers. First, the amazing Alexandre Desplat, who I am a massive fan of, and now Howard Shore! Howard has scored previous films such as Big, The Silence of the Lambs, Prelude to a Kiss, Mrs. Doubtfire, Philadelphia, Se7en, Analyse This, Panic Room, Lord of the Rings 1,2&3, Aviator, The Departed, Doubt and now Eclipse. He has got some MAJOR credits, and I’m very impressed with Summit and David Slade landing such a big Hollywood director. I was totally impressed by Alexandre Desplat, but then again after the films he had scored, it didn’t surprise me. So, I’m hoping that Howard Shore can bring it, because I wouldn’t want to deliver a mediocre score behind Alexandre’s amazingly emotional heartfelt score.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home