The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Taylor Birthday Cards

There is literally no Twilight news recently, so in order for fans to get their Twilight fill, there are only fun photo manipulations, fan made trailers etc. on websites . I found some of these hilarious; they are cards from Celbs addressed to Taylors for his 18th birthday. A little early, I know because Taylor’s birthday is about a month away, but still, it's going to be a massive event in the Twilight fandom. Meaning: No more underage cast members and he will be totally legal! Well, he is already legal in Australia, for almost 2 year now, but finally he will be in America! Woo. BTW, if you didn’t notice, these are totally fabricated, and aren’t real, just so you know. Enjoy!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home