The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Girl Burmingham and the Wolves.

Damn, these boys are HOT!! Seriously, everyone in the cast in beautiful. All of the vampires are, all of the wolves are, and all of the humans are. Plus, Kristen can sometimes look gorgeous (when she isn't high). I love, love love the gorgeous tanned brown colour of their skin. I'm soo jealous, wish my skin looked like that. Anyway, Gil Birmingham uploaded this picture to his facebook. According to Tinsel Korey, Alex is the bad boy, Tyson is the intellect, Chaske is the dork, Kiowa is goofy, Bronson is mischievous, and Taylor is ultra- professional. Aww, she didn't say anything about Gil. Oh well, he isn't really a wolf, just one of the Quileute elders. Awesome. I'm looking forward to the chapter "Legends" in Eclipse. Awesome. In this shot, Bronson is absolutely the best dress, and what is Alex wearing? Oh my gosh. His wife is probably looking at him going, "What were you thinking when you got dressed this morning?" It's awful, but luckily he can pull it off, because he is just damn good looking. A little sad, Gil isn't wearing his hat, LOL.

Yay!! The first pictures of Sue, Leah, Billy and Emily. Wow, they do look like a family. Tinsel and Gil are just perfect for their roles, so i don't even need to say anything. Obviously, this isn't an official picture, they are probably just hanging out back stage or something. Anyway, Julia Jones. I like her, she is really pretty. However, she does look very old. Leah was only supposed to e one year older than Bella, but here Julia looks like 30. Alex Rice and Julia Jones look like they could be sisters, rather than mother and daughter. Well, it's after her transformation, so it does kinda made sense for her to look a little bit older than she is. Julia's hair is not how i imagined it. I thought Leah would have some super cute and sassy haircut, like Rhianna does. Short because she is a werewolf, but full of sad and attitude. You know, bring across some of Leah's bitchy personality. Alex Rice, though, she is perfect. She is beautiful, which make;s senses, considering everyone else is beautiful. I can totally see Sue getting together with Charlie at the end of Breaking Dawn. I don't know what else to say other than she is perfect. Now, lets wait and see if they are good actors or not. Thanks, Gil for putting these up on your facebook. The fans really appreciate it!! Love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home