The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

First Still from Eclipse

Wow, New Moon isn't even out yet, and we are already getting stills from Eclipse. I'm so excited, as Eclipse is my favourite. It's a picture of Bella and Edward in the meadow, just looking into each other's eyes. Obviously, he has just been kissing her, as his hand is behind her neck. I can't be sure, but it looks like Bella is straddling Edward. So, I'm guessing that this is the last scene in Eclipse, where Edward finally gives into Bella's sex demands, but she tells him that she wants to wait until they're married. I think, they both look insanely in love. The flower's are blooming and the background is looking very happy, beautiful and green. The weather always corresponds with the story, like if something bad is going to happen, the weather is either raining or miserable. So I'm speculating that something good has just happened. Plus, i love that they are matching their clothes; both wearing blue. Awww, so cute!! That's all i can really get from that picture. But, I'm predicting that it's at the end of Eclipse, in the meadow, right before they head off to tell Charlie they are getting married. Loves it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home