The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ashley Greene's pictures



A couple of day ago, raunchy, explicit pictures of Twilight hottie Ashley Greene were leaked online. Perez Hilton was one of the first to post them. Ashley's lawyers send out a statement threatening that she would sue anyone if they didnt take them down, due to copyright legislation.

I'm very disappointed in Ashley. I'm not upset that she took the pictures, just that they were leaked. I mean, either this was a publicity stunt or someone hacked her computer. Its just that little girls look up to her, and it doesnt set a good example.

Don't think that i'm a twilightmom, becuase i'm a teenager myself. I dont have kids, nor do i intend too, however, Twilight has such a young audience, and i wouldnt want little girls to think that taking pictures of yourself naked and having them on the internet is a good thing.

And also, this sort of brings Ashley down a little. Not only because she is an actor in the public eye, but because Miley Cyrus does that stuff all the time. I feel sort of ashamed that Ashley has something in common with Miley, apart from both being actors. Very disappointed in her. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home