The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cast in Van!! Is Summit rushing the saga?



Oh my gosh! Some of the Twilight cast have already arrived in VanCity to prep for Eclipse!! The saga is flying by so fast, its crazy!! New Moon hasn't even finished post-production yet and their already starting Eclipse. Talks on Breaking Dawn are already starting. Summit has the rights for Breaking Dawn, and on the New Moon website that was released this week, it has a Breaking Dawn tab with "coming soon" right next to it.

I was a little bit concerned with Summit rushing New Moon, because Twilight wasn't rushed. On the commentary, Catherine, Rob and Kristen kept constantly reiterating that they only had like 5 minutes to shoot this scene, and then they had to get out of the location. Some shots they did in only two takes. Twilight wasn't rushed, and they had such a small amount of time. So if New Moon is gong to be rushed, i wonder what types of filming schedules they had for it. And Eclipse, and so on.

I just really hope that they aren't rushing it so much that it is going to jeopardise the quality of the films. However, from what I've seen from New Moon, i really don't think that Chris Weitz had a problem with the schedule. He appears to be a very calm and relaxed guy, and can handle stress well. I'm still not sure about David Slade though. I have faith that Summit wouldn't just choose anyone to be the director, and that David's skills and expertise really come into play for Eclipse. I'm nervous and excited at the same time.

The cast which have arrived in Vancouver at the moment are Elizabeth Reaser, Xavier Samuel,Ashley Green, Kellan Lutz, Charlie Bewley, Bryce Dallas Howard, Nikki Reed and she brought her suspected boyfriend Paris along. You can see the rest of the pictures are TwilightPoison, Twilight Treasury and JustJaredJr. Enjoy.

TWILIGHTTREASUREY.COM
TWILIGHTPOISON.COM
JUSTJAREDJR.COM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home