The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Breaking Dawn 3 Movies??



There have been rumours spreading around that Breaking Dawn is going to be split into three separate films. Bella's book will be Breaking Dawn 1, Jacob's book will be Breaking Dawn 2, and Bella's second book will be Breaking Dawn 3.

I don't think that Breaking Dawn requires three movies to portray everything successfully. That's a little bit extreme. However, Summit knows that if they split it into 3 movies, that they will essentially make more money, because all of the Twilight fans will go out a see the three movies, and instead of just one.

I wouldn't mind Breaking Dawn being three movies, however i just feel like it unnecessary. I would literally sit though a 6 hour movie if it was Twilight, but i just don't know about three movies. I get the feeling that Summit may chop down Jacob's book a lot, because many fans don't seem to like him, just because he is competition for Edward. And that they will make Bella's first book, bigger.

I think they should make it two movies. The first being Bella's book, including the wedding, honeymoon, etc and Jacob book, together.They could end it with Bella's transformation and Jacob's imprinting. That way its suspenseful for the audience because we don't know how Bella is going to be when she is a vampire and how she will react to Jacob's imprinting.Of course, all of the fans who have read the books will know, however its just different to see it on the screen. I feel that they could easily condense Bella's first book and Jacob's book together quite simply.

Then, the second Breaking Dawn movie could be when Bella is a vampire and then all of the stuff about Renesmee growing, Jacob's imprinting, the Volturi coming and then the confrontation at the end! That's probably the best way to portray Breaking Dawn, if they wish to do it right. Because their are many different story lines and they are constantly intertwined, and its hard to separate them. I just think having two movie instead of three would be more appropriate.

I'm so glad that summit will definitely be doing Breaking Dawn!! Yay!! i don't know why so many people had issues with it, because i loved it! It's my third favourite!! I didn't hate it at all, and though it was different...I'm a sucker for happy endings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home