The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Is Bella too beautiful in New Moon??



Just from the official pictures that Summit have released, and from the trailer, is Kristen looking too good as Bella? i think she is because Bella is described as "plain" and "ordinary", but she looks gorgeous. That's not a bad thing, however, if she looks this good in New Moon, how are they going to transform Bella into a vampire who are all supposed to have super human beauty. It may be difficult for Summit to make Kristen more beautiful, especially since she looks amazing in New Moon.

However, it may be easy, because Bella is supposed to look wretched while she is carrying Renesmee. Oh, and that name really really bothers me. Anyway, I must say that THANK YOU to whoever did the hair and make-up!! You did an amazing job!! Twilight's make-up was so inconsistent and just plain awful!! But, New Moon, all of the characters look fabulous. Bring it on, in Eclipse!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home