The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

I'm sure that everyone knows that Stephenie Meyer's new book, "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner"! Well, I just bought it a few days ago (but I forgot to blog about it) and I'm super excited to read it. You didn’t have to buy a hard copy of it, but I wanted to. I mean, you can download it for free from Stephenie Meyer's website, but I wanted the actual book to have alongside of Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. You know, so that I have every book in the saga, even though it's sort of an extra. I like that it’s for a good cause, because a percentage of the book sales will be donated to the Red Cross (interesting choice of charity considering it’s a book about vampires). Plus, I think that the cover is super awesome! It's probably one of my favourite out of the saga. There is just over a month until it's released, and then I have to wait for it to be shipped! Then I’m going to read it SO quickly :) Can't wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home