The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Leah Gibson as Nettie

I'm pretty sure we found out who Nettie is!! It's about time....Eclipse was filmed last year, and people are only finding out some of the cast now! Anyway, I hope this is true. It's being reported by IMDB, and not everything on there is accurate, but I’m pretty sure that this will be. We haven’t heard anything about the casting of Nettie ever, so I’m pretty happy with whom Summit chose. She is very pretty. Although, she has really short hair, and that's not how Netties' hair was in the book. I'm hoping they put a wig on her, but other than that, I’m happy with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home