The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oprah's Eclipse Show...

Oprah is having a show dedicated towards Eclipse on the 23rd of April!!! This is so exciting because on the show, Summit is going to play the last Eclipse Trailer! I guess we will only be getting one Eclipse trailer, but i suppose that it's better than nothing! SO excited to see some more footage from Eclipse, because with the teaser trailer, i was very disappointed. Thank-you Oprah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home