The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bill Condon WILL be directing Breaking Dawn!!!! Squeeee!!!

FINALLY SOME WORD ON BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm super excited!!! Oscar-winning director Bill Condon will be directing Breaking Dawn. If you aren’t aware of him, the has directed most notably, Dreamgirls. I'm so excited, but its strange how Summit didn’t officially announce when Breaking Dawn was greenlit, like they did with New Moon and Eclipse. But, perhaps their rationale was that all of the fans knew it was going to be produced, so they felt no need to state of obvious. I don't know, and don't really care now, but it would have been nice to be told officially that Breaking Dawn was actually going to be made! Plus, I’m super excited that Stephenie Meyer is going to be a producer on the project. That way, she will get some say in how things are going to be made, which will make the film better, I think. Apart from the fact I know that she is going to make it PG-13, which I’m pretty disappointed about. Other than that, I’m SUPER excited!!!!! Of course, Breaking Dawn is not my favourite book, it still has some pretty awesome scenes in it! The only question left is whether it's going to be two films or not. I'm pretty sure it will be! Summit will make more money and Stephenie Meyer and Melissa Rosenberg wanted it to be two films, and they will be hugely influential to Summits decision. Hope so!! Anything with more Twilight, I'm up for. However, it would suck if they were just unnecessarily dragging it out to make more money...that would be really bad!! I can't wait to see what Bill Condon does with Breaking Dawn!! Especially, the CGI, as he hasn’t done a film with CGI before. I'm nervous, but I'm sure that Summit wouldn’t just pick anyone for Breaking Dawn. Woo, Welcome to Breaking Dawn *in Catherine Hardwicke's voice* :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home