The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Awesome Screen Caps from the Eclipse Trailer

This is just an establishing shot to show Forks, i think
The Wolves attacking the Newborns in the fight scene
I'm not sure what scene this shot of Bella is from
I'm guessing this is when Jacob is hiding Bella is the woods aka tent scene ;)
When Jacob goes to Bella school to warn Edward about the treaty
Establishment shot of gloomy Seattle where all of the killings are
Obviously opening sequence of Riley being killed by Victoria
Riley transforming
I think it's Jasper telling his story and about the Newborns
Establishment shot of the woods
Newborns at a logging place, doing i dont know what
I think it's at the party at the Cullens house where Alice has a vision
Ohhh, evil Jane
Party after graducation (Carlisle is all dressed up)
Maybe Jacob crashing that party ??
Newborn Battle...
Either Newborns battle or Jasper flashback...too close to tell
The Cullens trying to catch Victoria in the woods
Edward defending Bella from Victoria when in hiding
Bella's engagement ring
Evil vampires coming up from out of the water

There are a ton more, but it would take forever and it's getting quite late and I'm tired!! So excited for Eclipse!! Wooo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home