The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Alex's Health

Just now, I saw a picture of Alex Meraz at a Twilight convention. He looks really ill, it’s such a worry. I know he has to lose 40 pounds for a role that he isn’t allowed to specify yet, but still. I really hope that this major weight loss isn’t taking a tole of his health, because the last thing anyone would want is for Alex's health to deteriorate because of his work. Especially since he is a fine athlete, he would have to give his martial arts up for a while. Especially since Alex was the biggest of the wolf pack in New Moon. His wife and son would really suffer if he was to fall ill because of this diet he is on When he finishes this role, he has to put all of the weight back on for Breaking Dawn, so I’m just praying that this yo-yo dieting that has been prevalent in Hollywood doesn’t affect him, because there is nothing more scary than someone like Renee Zellwegger going from a size 0 to a Bridget Jones weight constantly. Hope your still healthy, Alex!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home