The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

End of Credits

Tonight, i just saw New Moon for the second time. It was so much better than my first experience because the first time i was analysing the heck out of it and trying to identify what had changed, what had been condensed, and what had been added that wasn't in the book. The second time, i just sat and enjoyed it for what it was, rather than picking it apart and being critical. Plus, i thought that it was really cool that after the credits, it comes up with an image that says ""The Twilight Saga : Eclipse", coming June 30th". Basically everyone had left, so it was just me and my friends screaming for Eclipse. I'm soo excited, as it's my favourite book! I just gotta say, i really LOVE Chris Weitz!! Wooo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home