The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Taylor's performance in New Moon

Overall, i think that Taylor was very good. Just some of the expressions that play out on his face broke my heart. Particularly when Jacob was begging Bella to stay though the car window, and she leaves anyway. Taylor's expression, and the look in his eyes, wow. It was probably the most heartfelt moment in the entire film. Yeah, i even thing it was more emotional than the break-up scene where Edward leaves. Taylor is just so good. However, i do have one criticism. Taylor's voice doesn't sound threatening. Sorry, it just sounds too squeaky, high and cute to be dangerous. If Taylor's voice was more deep and masculine, then he would instantly be a million times better. It's not Taylor, it's just the pitch of his voice. I bet if you watched New Moon without the sound on, Jacob would be so much more scary. Apart from that small detail, he was totally perfect. I mean, hey, Taylor turned Andrew Sims to Team Jacob from Team Edward. Taylor was one of the most outstanding cast members, and generally he always stole the scene from Kristen, apart from the friendship break-up scene, Kristen was pretty good in that and Taylor's voice just ruined the tone of the scene. Sorry, Taylor!! I still love you anyway, and will always be Team Jacob!! Mwah....x0x0x0x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home