The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Chris Weitz's introduction booklet

One of the things which i love about Chris Weitz is his attention to detail. Chris' famous introduction booklet he distributed to the cast the day they turned up on set, is going to be available to the fans for free, permitting Summit's allowance to do so. This booklet contains Chris introducing the cast to who he is, how he is going to direct, what the tone of the film is going to be like, how the visuals are going to look like , and that he is committed to the story, and not just doing it to hop on the popularity train for the ride. He even included maps so the cast doesn't get lost. Awwwww, that is so sweet. I hope that Summit allows Chris to release it. I mean, it's not like they need the information, and it doesn't reveal anything that Chris hasn't tried to portray in the film, so it should be good. In addition, Chris is going to give it out for free. YES!!! Larry Carroll suggested that he should include it in a book, just like Catherine Hardwicke did with the Twilight Directors Notebook, however Chris didn't want the fans to pay for it, as their support has been amazing. I love Chris, he is SUCH a nice, genuine guy. I just really hope the film is going to be good. I have seen reviews online, but i haven't read them as it would distort my reception context, and therefore my enjoyment of the film. YAY, I'm officially 8 minutes, there will be only 1 day until I'm seeing New Moon!! So wish i could go to a midnight release yesterday. However, it was all sold out in EVERY cinema, so next year for Eclipse, I'll book early this time. Anyways, can't wait to see what's in your pamphlet thing, Chris. It's going to be GOLD!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home