The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My New Moon Guestimation

The stars on the red carpet are betting and predicting how much New Moon will make at the box office. Last year, Twilight made 69.7m when it was only expected to make 40 m, maximum. Ashley thinks it will make 79m, Nikki guesses 69m, Edi bet 92m, Kellan thinks 72m, Danial thinks 88m, and Chaske made a bet with a wolf pack member and whoever loses has to buy the other did, although he didn't specify what amount they bet. I'm not sure how much it will make, but i know it's going to be HUGE!! I don't want to be too cocky and have this really insane high figure, so I'm going to predict 75m. It's not too high, but it larger than Twilight. Obviously, New Moon is going to blow Twilight out of the water, so i tried to make it somewhat realistic. Well, we will all find out soon!! Squeee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home