The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Breaking Dawn's Split

During the New Moon Premier, Ryan Seacrest let it slip that Breaking Dawn is going to be made into two films. I'm really excited if this is true, because then Twilight last longer than it already is. Twilight and New Moon are already out; that's half the Saga over already. Any film with more Volturi, more Cullens and more Wolf pack is totally fine by me. If having two films means that is going to make a faithful adaptation, then I think Summit should go for it. Also, Summit are going to make allot more money, so I’m hoping they will make an investment, and bring out the big guns for creating Renesmee. If she looks bad, that is just going to destroy the entire film! I'm really supporting the two films, although i will be upset if they are just dragging it out for the sake of making two films. Other than that, I'm sooooo excited!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home