The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tippet Studio, I LOVE YOU!!

I'm so in love with Tippet Studies at the moment. I first heard about them in the New Moon Illustrated Movie Companion. I have never even heard of them before, but then again, I'm not big on special effects movies. They have created some of the most beautiful, and realistic CG i have ever seen in my entire life!! Literally, these people are amazing. I was just on their site, and i just read that Tippet was started in Phill Tippets garage!! And now, they are winning awards, and creating the best CGI people have ever seen!! I'm so glad that Chris Weitz has connections with them, but i don't think anyone else could have depicted the wolves as accurately as Tippet has. They have worked on films such as, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, The Golden Compass, Catwoman, The Spiderwicke Chronicals, Cloverfield, Hellboy, Blade 2, the Matix Revolutions, Jurassic Park, and Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. Wow, talk about an impressive resume. That in only the beginning, there is more of their website. I'm so happy with the CGI at this point. Just watching the trailer, and seeing the wolves phase, its amazing. I mean, you look at the special effects in Twilight, and cringe and just about vomit in my mouth. They were so cheesy and fake! The sparkle, for instance. That was the worst. He wasn't even sparkling, he just looked sweaty. I'm so glad that Chris ditched ILM for Tippet!! Go, Tippet!! I officially love you!! thank you for creating these beautiful wolves the way that they were portrayed in the books!! I love you for making New Moon so much better than Twilight. I'm pretty sure that you are going to win more awards due to this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home