The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Taylor's at Hockey Game

Awww, they are so cute together. How does Taylor Swift manage to keep her hair looking so perfect all the time? I'm so jealous! Anyway, now there are obviously rumours going around that they are dating. Ever since, Lautner and Swift co-stared in Valentine's Day as lovers, Lautner surprised Swift by showing up at one of her concert, and now at a hockey game together, and allegedly going back to Taylor's hotel room, where they both stayed the night. Umm, i seriously don't think that they are dating because Taylor Swift is friends with Selena Gomez. Taylor Swift would never go after one of her friends ex's, it's just wrong and no friend would ever do that. Plus, Taylor Lautner isn't all over Taylor Swift, like he was with Selena Gomez. Taylor Lautner couldn't keep his hands off of Selena, and he didn't care if the paparazzi saw. However, here Taylor Lautner is quite obviously sitting with his arms crossed, very conspicuously not touching Swift. I just think that there relationship is platonic, and there is nothing romantic about it. And, for the hotel rumours, they were probably just staying at the same hotel. There is more than one room at a hotel. I doubt Taylor Lautner's parents would let him stay over in Taylor's room. I mean, he is only 17 and she is nearly 20. This is just as ridiculous as the "Robstern" rumours. Just because they are portraying lovers, doesn't mean the love each other in real life. Jeez, they are characters. If you can determine the different between reality and fantasy, you got some problems. However, if they were together, good for them. I hope they are really happy together, because they make such a cute couple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home