The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

9 second clip of Parking Lot scene

Awww...i thought that this was cute. You can't really tell from a clip this short whether Kristen has improved with her acting, but we will see when the film comes out. Wow, you can tell that their relationship has really developed; they are allot closer than they were in Twilight. They are basically on top of each other, like they don't even need personal space when they're together. They want to be a close a possible. Awww, that is soo cute. Obviously, they are going to be very close together, not just physically but emotionally too. At this point in New Moon, Edward and Bella have been together all summer, so of course they are going to be more comfortable with each other. I love that Edward say "Happy Birthday" to Bella and she is like, "Don't remind me." Those lines weren't from the book, but i can totally imagine them saying that. Edward then says "Bella, your birth is definitely something to celebrate". Bella then replies "My aging is not." That is so spot on with their opinions about Bella's age. It depicts their opposing views of mortality and humanity. Bella doesn't want a piece of it, because Edward doesn't have it and Edward views it as a celebration of your life and soul. He values hers so much because he thinks he doesn't have one. Chris Weitz, perfect once again. Lets just hope that Kristen acting improves!! Please, Kristen I'm begging you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home