The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Eclipse : Combined two scenes

I just got a new computer, so i was transferring all of my files over to it, omg it takes forever!!! Anyway, i was flicking through my Eclipse pictures when i noticed that the scene where Jacob kidnaps Bella from Alice's "sleepover" is combined with the bonfire where Bella hears all of the Quileute legends for the first time. Gill Birmingham tweeted the picture on the right from the chapter "legends" where Billy and Old Quill are telling the stories of the "third wife" and the spirit warriors. David and Melissa must of combined these two scene together, as Bella and Jake are wearing the same clothes there, as they were when Jacob rescued Bella from her school. I think i like this, because i don't really care if they shove them together, just a long as they made it into the film. I'm so excited to see this because it's going to be awesome to watch visually, as Bella, Jake, Billy, Old Quil and everyone sit around the fire while the stories are being told. I really hope that Leah and Seth are there too, as it was there first time sitting through the legends after they transformed and discovered they were true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home