The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Evading the Paps...

The main cast members, meaning Rob, Kristen and Taylor, are doing a pretty good job at evading the press lately. We have barely seen any pictures of them at all. I didn't even know that Taylor was in LA, until he walked the red carpet at a Teen Vogue Event. No pictures of Taylor going to the airport or arriving in LA were taken. However, the other cast members aren't so lucky. Kellan, Ashley, Peter, Alex, Kiowa, Chaske, Mike, Christian and most of the other cast members are constantly being photographed. I feel really awful for them because it's such an invasion of their privacy. Isn't it illegal to take pictures of people without their permission? Yes, so why should different rules apply to celebrities, just because of how famous they are, and their occupation. As much as i love seeing pictures of Kristen, Rob and Taylor, because everyone on the Twilight cast is just go good-looking and dress impeccably well, i still feel guilty because they can't go anywhere without being scrutinised. I would hate it if someone started taking pictures of me without my permission, especially if I'm coming home from a club, smashed of my face. That has happened numerous times to Ashley Greene, and she has said herself that she doesn't like it when she is coming out of a club drunk, and people are taking pictures of her. When your drunk, the last thing you want is to have pictures taken, because you always looks bad, it's kinda embarrassing too. I can totally understand where she is coming from. Still kinda sad that i can't check out what they are doing, and what they are wearing because it's interesting, but I'm really glad that they are getting some privacy from the paparazzi. I don't think that the cast mind Twilight fans, because they always ask permission and are really nice, generally. Apart from the frizzy haired fan that practically jumped on Rob!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home