The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

New Moon still from Chili

This is a new picture that was released in Chili!! I saw it on Twifans about 4 minutes ago, according to their twitter. I love this still. I'm guessing by the clothes that Edward and Bella are wearing, this scene is on the morning of Bella's 18th birthday, before the disastrous party. Jake is giving Bella a dream catcher, that supposed to catch bad dreams and get rid of them. Hmm, is it me or could this be foreshadowing because Bella does have numerous nightmares and strange dreams due to Edward leaving her. The dream catcher looks very naturalistic, made from straw and beads and stuff. It's adorable because Jake probably made this or bought it from a Quileute shop or something. I think it's so cute and endearing that Jake would show up at Bella's school, all the way from La Push to give Bella a little present. Awwww, adorable. I think this scene is going to show Jacob's crush on Bella that was presented in Twilight. In the book, Jake didn't show up at Bella's school and give her a present. However, i like this because it's going to show Jacob wanting to be more than friends with Bella but she views Jake as a kid with a crush on her. Plus, i love that Edward is watching in the background leaning up against his car. Poor Jake, Edward is probably reading his thoughts about Bella. Oh, and how good does Jake's new wig look. So much better than the awful one Taylor wore in Twilight. I know that Taylor put on like 30 pounds to play Jake so of course he is going to look big all through the film. However, in the book at the beginning of New Moon, Jake was still supposed to be small and child like. In this still, Jake doesn't look small or child like at all. I guess that not really any one's fault, because Taylor's weight gain is essential for New Moon. But, i had hoped the they would try to make him look smaller with big clothes and stuff. Other than that he looks pretty good. I can't really get anything else from this still, but i love Bella here. She looks really pretty, and her hair looks really good too! Edward, well what can i say. Always impossibly gorgeous, no matter what he does or what he is wearing. Love It! Thanks, Twifans for tweeting this still. I love it! Now, I'm seriously dying for New Moon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home