The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Bella's Scar

I just noticed this now when TwiCrackAddict blogged about it. In all of the stills from New Moon, you can see that Bella has a scar. This is from Twilight, where Bella has a scar that is cold because James bit her and this left a mark. Just like Jasper's battle scars when he was in the Vampire Wars of the South. I really hope David Slade can make Jasper's scars really awesome. I loved Chris' attention to detail because it's even on the right arm. Wow. I really hope that he has included the little section when Bella, Jake and Mike are at the movies where Jacob has taken Bella hand. He is brushing his fingers across her arm and notices the cold scar on it. I would love that to be included just so that people who haven't noticed can tell just how intensely and intricately Chris analysed New Moon, and his attention to small details that is going to make the film allot nicer for Twilight fans. I love you Chris, i can never ever say it enough. New Moon just looks so much better than Twilight, there is no comparison. New Moon looks like a big budgeted professional film, unlike Twilight looks like a low budget indie film. It was an indie film but Catherine could have made it look allot nicer. You know, without that blue disgusting tint and the up close handheld camera in the actors face all the time. Eww, i really hated that. Anyway, go Chris!! Love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home