The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bella Swan's Cullen Crest

In Twilight, i though the Cullen Crest was a really good visual way to portray a tangible link between the Cullen's. To unify them as a family, even though they aren't blood related. Later, i discovered it was just something that they used to market products to the fans. However, i think that it's really symbolic for Edward to give Bella a Cullen Crest ring, as a metaphor for official joining the Cullen Family. I love it. However, i wouldn't buy this, as I'm not going to spend money on stuff that is useless and only being sold because it has Twilight printed on it. But, it's still cool for the films!! Love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home