The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Twilight Saga Alternative Ending! "Egress?"



Wouldn't it be cool if Stephenie Meyer wrote and alternative ending for Team Jacob fans!! I know that's not going to happen because Stephenie knew all the events that happened in Breaking Dawn when she began prepping for Twilight to be released.

But seriously, how cool would that be. Personally, i think it should be called "Egress". Anyone who doesn't know what that is, its "the reappearance of a celestial body after an eclipse." That's a perfect metaphor for Jacob, because Edward's the Eclipse, blocking out the Sun, which is Jacob. When the Eclipse finishes, Jacob is still there, as a celestial body, warming Bella. Awwww, that's sooo cute!!

Awesome, i came up with that all by myself. :) I'm proud to be a Team Jacob. I know it's never going to happen, but its still cool to dream. All of the Edward fans are probably not happy with me, *coughs*Siobhan*coughs*, but i don't care, because Jacob, i love him and I'm happy about it! Edward gets Bella, and stuff Renesmee, Jacob can end up with me!! LOL, in my dreams! That's OK. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home