The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Does MTV own Twilight or what!


As the Twilight cast is going to attend the MTV VMA's again this year, it got me think. Has anyone ever noticed how much Twilight is on MTV!! A lot! Last year, with Twilight, there were Twilight Tuesday. I bet their only doing it because they know that thousands of Twilight fans will go to their site. Though i must admit, Larry Carroll, the guy that usually does the Twilight stories knows what he is talking about. He asks good questions to the cast and actually knows what he is talking about, unlike some reporters. GO LARRY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home