The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More Merchandise..when will it stop?

This is a very important subject to me. CAN WE STOP WITH THE RIDICULOUS MERCHANDISE ALREADY!!! Phew, its stupid having everything Twilight. I love it and all, BUT, it's making Twilight look like total sell-outs!! Summit looks like the are whacking a Twilight sign on EVERYTHING you can think off, and trying to make more money from it!! Personally, i would love the saga a whole lot more, if they didn't have every single item they can think of from sheets, make-up, pencil cases, pillows, clothes, EVERYTHING!! Literally. I'm not exaggerating, there's an Edward Cullen shower curtain, Jacob black werewolf slippers in the shape of wolves paws, included nails. Now the latest release, Edward Cullen Halloween costume, including pea coat!! And, more body products, a candle, body lotion, and new Twilight lip venom, another version. It's different from the Lip venom V! One of the creepiest merchandise would have to be the Edward Cullen body shimmer!! Seriously, who would actually buy this stuff?? Don't, answer that!! No wonder every non-Twilight fan think we're crazy weirdos, i mean, Team Underwear?? I keep coming back to that 40 year old woman trying to take off her Team Taylor underwear for him to sign, creapy!! ok, rant finished!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home