The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Used's New Moon Song : "For You I Would"


OK The Used are like my favourite band!! Every single song of theirs rocks, from all of their albums, which i own. This song is going to be epic. Bert McCracken, has revealed the song that they are contributing to New Moon is entitled, "For You I Would." Nobody has heard it yet, but just from the title is sounds perfect. It's applicable for Bella, because she would risk her life, and fly to Voltera to face evil vampires to save Edward. Jacob would do anything for Bella because he just wants her to get better because he loves her. If Bella wants to be doing all of this crazy stuff, Jacob is right by her side doing it too and protecting her in the process. And last but not least, Edward, because he would sacrifice his own happiness so that he can do what he thinks is best for Bella; Giving her the option to have a long and normal human life. Having children, growing older and getting married to someone who makes her happy. I'm going crazy insane to listen to their song. I'm sure is amazing, as every other song of they wrote is! Just listening to their song "Watered Down" of their new album, Artwork!! Its amazing, buy it off itunes. Oh, and plus i love how The Used have a twitter, and tweet pictures and shows their doing!! amazing guys, we all really appreciate it. ROCK ON GUYS!!! ROCK ON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home