The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Team Taylor!!


New pictures from a photo shoot that Taylor did a while ago were juat released, OMG!! Taylor looks so f**king hot!! It ridiculous!!! How can he be so good-looking, i don't know. I'm not going to have any trouble sitting through New Moon, especially since Taylor is barley wearing any clothes for half of the movie!!

OK, Taylor has now officially turned me!! Team Taylor!! Soz, i love Rob and all, but the haven't-showered-or-washed-my-hair-in-a-week look doesn't really work for me. Robert is hot, when he is in costume for Edward, but his look doesn't do it for me, in comparison to Taylor!! Man, that boy is jail bait for Americans!! Haha, Taylor, come to Australia and you'll be legal.

I feel so sorry for the Twilight Mom's when they see these pictures!! I'm only one year older than Taylor, so it is OK for me to find him hot. But, if i was married with kids and like 15+ years older than him, wow. I feel awful for them. Since, Taylor has already had a 40 year old woman try to take of her underwear in front of him, because they had his name on it and she wanted him to sign them. And, he was sixteen at the time; scary.

Yeah, just declaring myself a Team Taylor now!! Loud and Proud!! Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home