The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Friday, August 21, 2009

New Alice Cullen Pic!!


I just saw this new picture of Ashley Greene dressed as Alice Cullen tonight. I'm not really sure if it's a still from the movie, or just a picture, but either way; i like what i see.

She looks styling. Finally, Alice's wardrobe is closer to what i imagined Alice's to be like. It makes her look, unique, sassy and fashionable, without going over the top! The Cullen's are supposed to be trying to blend in, but of course they stand out; they're the Cullen's. I'm sure Alice would be the only person who would be able to wear that and pull it off, she looks so adorable!!

Her hair and make-up are significantly better since Twilight. She actually looks pale, but not unnaturally so. In Twilight, the make-up artist looked like she had just smeared plaster on Ashley's face, but this time, they opted for normal make-up!! Just looks so much better. She looks pale, but just has a very genuine look to it. Also, her wig looks amazing! It's black, for a start, and its short and spiky, like it was originally supposed to be. And, I'm loving her new fringe, the one from Twilight was awful, like her brother had tried to cut her hair and it went horribly wrong.

I'm pretty sure this scene is on the morning of Bella's birthday, when Alice is waiting at school for her, with a present. Backing up my theory, Alice is holding a large gift in her left hand. Also, Jasper isn't with her, because all of the scary Cullen's, Rosalie, Emmett, and Jasper, according to the humans, had graduated already.

The calendar that was released, a little while ago, had a picture of Alice, wearing the same outfit. It supports my previous speculation that this is the scene before the Cullen's leave for school. I think this because Alice is wearing the same clothing, Jasper is there when he has already graduated from high school, and they didn't wear these clothes in the birthday scene, which was shown in the first official trailer. They were all wearing evening wear! Probably Alice's idea, to dress everyone up!!! Awwww.

And a plus, check out Alice eyes when you look at the picture closer; man, are they really golden. Thanks, Chris. I'm loving the wardrobe, make-up, hair, and the contacts!!! But, I've already mentioned that before!!

Overall, i think Alice looks so much better than she did in Twilight. Her clothing in Twilight wasn't good. Catherine and the Twilight wardrobe department, had Alice dressed as sort of a vintage, hippie, chick. And that isn't Alice!! Alice is the shopaholic with a credit card!! She lives for fashion and designer labels!! Alice could probably name almost ever major designer in however many years she has lived for. That didn't really come across in Twilight, when she was dressed the way she was. I know, they didn't have the largest budget, and New Moon's budget is bigger, but they still could have had a better costumes for her!

So excited for New Moon!! Bring it on, only 90 days left!! Oh, and BTW, Edi Gathegi has tweeted that he has already watched New Moon, with Stephenie Meyer!! OMG!! And that the cast in Vancouver have gotten together, and watched it too!! This is seriously making me anxious, in a good way. Is is November yet??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home