The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse is released tonight!!!!!

Awwww, I'm so upset right now!! Millions of people in America are have just finished watching Eclipse, or are still watching it!! :( Australia doesnt have it released for another 7 hours!!!

I'm literally refusing to read any reviews or even fan reviews, as i want to form my own opinion, and not be influenced by others.

I'm going to TUESDAY!!! FKING TUESDAY!!! Cause me and all of my friends are in university, we are broke from rent, food, school, etc so we are going on cheap tuesday, well because it's cheap. That's almost a week after Eclipse is released. Good on them for buying the tickets and not telling me!!!

This is BAD, because Eclipse comes out on Thursday, so EVERY hardcore fan, like myself would have seen it, but ME! Arghhh, oh well. I'm gonna have to stay off the internet for 7 days. So, i'm posting this then getting off for a week. OMG, kill me.

I will probably end up considering ditching them, and seeing the movie without them knowing. Oh well, i planned on seeing it twice anyway.

Peace out internet. See you on Tueday night!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home