The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Breaking Dawn Two Films...

Entertainment Weekly is reporting that Breaking Dawn is officially going to be two films. Although, this hasn't been confirmed by Summit. However, i think that this will be true, because i can't think of a legitimate reason that Summit wouldn't do it. They will end up making a much larger profit from Breaking Dawn being two films, rather than one. Stephenie Meyer (who is now a producer) and Melissa Rosenberg both want it to be two films. The majority of the fans want Breaking Dawn to be two films. So, why wouldnt Summit give everyone what they want? Well, that's just my logic! I really hope that Summit distribute a press release with an official confirmation of the two films. Although, that may not happen as Summit didn't even inform everyone that Breaking Dawn was even greenlit. The first we heard of anything was that Bill Condon was going to direct. Anyway, I'm babbling. I hope it's two films, but thats just my opinion. GO BREAKING DAWN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home