The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Salary dispute holding up Breaking Dawn's part two announcement??

I'm not sure if i believe this. Aparantly, The Hollywood Reporter is reporting that the hold up for Breaking Dawn officially being announced is because a few of the cast members are trying to get bigger pay packets. I don't think I believe this. The Hollywood Reporter is saying it's specifically Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz. Considering they are best friends, and some of the most down to earth people in the cast, I can't see them holding up production because they want more money. It’s a bit sus. I mean, Kellan Lutz is super nice, friendly, and does lots of charity involving animals because he is a pet lover, so I can't see him doing anything so self-fish. Also, Ashley Greene, is super kind, sweet and friendly, and I can't see her doing that either. I don't know who this "source" is, but almost positive that I don’t believe them. They are probably just trying to come up with a logical explanation as to why Summit hasn’t announced whether Breaking Dawn will be two parts or not. However, considering Melissa Rosenberg is still writing the script, I know that Summit isn’t ready to release that information yet. So, I'm not that concerned, even with them suggesting recasting. This is just some stupid site trying to get hits by posting some controversial topic that Twilight fans will get upset about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home