The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rob, Kristen and Taylor presenting Eclipse Clip at MTV Movie Awards!

Kristen, Robert and Taylor are going to be presenting at the MTV Movie Awards on June 6. That's not even the most exciting thing. They are there to present an official never before seen clip from Eclipse!! I'm so excited!!! I wonder what clip it's going to be. I'm excited to see however i hope it's not too much of a spoiler, like when Jake kisses Bella (both times), or the tent scene, or even the compromise chapter. On another note, I really hope that the cast win all of the awards that they are nominated for, and i'm super psyched to see all of the interviews that the cast give on the red carpet. I hope that Rob, Kristen and Taylor walk the red carpet, and that the other cast show up too. I love it when Peter, Michael, Kellan, Ashley, Christian, Nikki, Jackson, Alex, Chaske, Dakota, Charlie, and all of the other cast show up too. They give good interviews, and it's nice to see the cast as an entireity. :) Super excited!! Hope they win!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home