The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Taylor thinks he is "ugly" WTF

OMFG!! I was reading an interview with Kristen and Taylor in some magazine, and Taylor thinks he is "ugly". Umm, what the hell! He has got to be joking. This is an except from Twilight Poison :


How has Twilight changed your life?
Taylor : "People recognise me on the street (laughs). No, what's really funny is to see the change between the two films, and the public's reaction, first dan, i was ugly, and now I'm a little less. In the first, i was ugly, and in this I'm a little less ugly. And more girls look at me, that's very cool."

Umm, i don't know how legit this is, as it was translated from a French magazine. Twilight Poison has even uploaded the magazine stills, so if you know French, you can check. Anyway, why the hell would he think he is ugly. He is the hottest guy i have ever seen. He has amazing bone structure, beautiful deep brown eyes, a gorgeous white smile, hot as tan, killer body. And, on top of ALL that, he has an amazing easy-going, friendly personality. Plus, he is also smart ; he tested out of high school and is in college at the moment. AND, he is ONLY 17!! Gosh, imagine when he is 22, or something.

Man, he mustn't see himself clearly, because i swear, you can't get a bad picture of him. Kinda like Ashley Greene, even when she just goes up the shops, or to the gym, she still looks like she is coming out of a photo shoot. Same with Taylor. Even paparazzi pictures, he looks fabulous!! Poor Taylor, must just be feeling so insignificant compared to Robert. Basically, every fan of Twilight is in love with Robert Pattinson, and he has been overlooked because he was so young in Twilight.

It wasn't that he was ugly, he was just very, very young. I mean, he looked like a 15 year old kid. But, he was still very handsome. Plus, he was barely in the film, so that didn't give the audience enough time to fall in love with him. Now, in New Moon, he is all grown up, ripped and has a larger part, that's why people are liking him more. Taylor perceives this liking because he is "less ugly" in New Moon. Umm, no he was NEVER ugly to begin with. It's just that he didn't get as much recognition for Twilight, as Robert did. Also, that wig was horrendous. New Moon's wig is MUCH better.

Poor, Taylor. Don't worry, girls are going to be throwing themselves on you now, and more so after New Moon comes out. I don't know why he thinks that, Taylor is far from ugly. His eyes just make me melt, and his smile is so contagious, he makes me want to smile back at him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home