The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hoping for New Moon Commentary

I know that I'm getting a little ahead of myself, but i really, really, really hope that Chris, Kristen, Robert and Taylor record a New Moon commentary. I would LOVE that!! Of course, I'm going to be excited for deleted scene's, extended scenes, behind the scene's videos, but I'm most excited for the commentary. As, we get to see the actors say what they think about the film, give insider information, personal anecdotes, and just see how they interact with each other. As all of the cast are nice, friendly people, the New Moon commentary is going to be cool. The Twilight commentary was so funny, and entertaining. However, I'm more excited for the New Moon one (if they do one) as i have a massive love for Chris Weitz. He is so smart, intelligent,relaxed and so cool!! Plus, we didn't get any Taylor in the Twilight commentary, as Jacob only has a tiny part. I'm just in love with Taylor's personality. He is always so happy, friendly, easy-going and down to earth. So, getting anything with him is cool. Plus, Kristen on the commentary is allot less bitchy and more friendly. Mainly because they are just recording it by themselves, and not being mobbed by reports, fans, and paparazzi. So they know each other really well, so they can relax and just be themselves. Rob is just funny, with his British accent and wit. He is always making fun of himself which is hilarious!! I really hope that the magazine's aren't going to analyse the heck out of what they are saying. That would annoy me. Anyway, i really really hope they record one!! I think they will, but I'm just hoping!! Yay! Hurry up New Moon. I have a feeling that the DVD won't be out for ages, because New Moon is going to be in the cinema's forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home