The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Friday, October 30, 2009

David's photography

As i mentioned before, David Slade is an amazing photographer. Just some of the pictures that he tweets of Taylor, and even just the crew, who are normal looking people, are stunningly beautiful. Which I'm really glad that he is taking pictures of the crew and tweeting them, because by the general public they get overlooked, as people just praise the actors for their performance. There are allot of people behind the scenes, which do as much, if not more work than the actors. Thanks, David for giving them some recognition. Anyway, the newest picture he tweeted was of Xavier Samuel. Woo, you represent Australia well. Much better than Baz Luhrmann's picture "Australia." Man, that movie wasn't the greatest. Anyway, I've heard the Xavier is a great actor, which I'm sure he is because he has acted alongside Shane Jacobson. Wow, i love him. So jealous. If you don't know who he is, watch "Kenny"!! It's hilarious Australian humour. Anyway, he is so f-king sexy. He is seriously going to be getting some attention after Eclipse comes out. This shot was taken in between shots! Wow, the rain, the lighting, the composition and expression is beautiful. I would have sworn this was a photo shoot, and not just a picture taken on a film set. I really hope that David can convey this raw emotion and visual complexity in Eclipse, as well as he can with a photograph. I love it!! Bring on more pictures, David!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home