The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kristen's acting

I have serious problems with Kristen's acting. I'm just just saying i hate her, because i don't. She is probably a lovely, intelligent, sweet girl, when she is hanging out with her friends and family, and not being followed by psychotic fans, stalkers, paparazzi etc. However, all of the cast are always saying that Kristen is super talented and she is a pro. I don't see it. I mean, it always seems like her acting is flat, and a little fake. When Kristen portrays angry, it's not really that angry, it's like fake angry when your pretending to be pissed of at your friends, you know? So, i don't see why people are saying she is an amazing actress. I thought that it was just in Twilight, so i checked out, "Adventureland," and "In the Land of Women," and she does the same things. I mean, it seems like she plays the same type of character is every film. Her expressions, her tone of voice, her mannerism; nothing changes from movie to movie. I'm really worried about her pulling of rock legend, Joan Jett. I'm not just being mean, because that wouldn't achieve anything. Whether we like Kristen or not, she is still Bella, and they aren't going to change actresses regardless of any one's opinion. Like remember when everyone was signing petitions to get a new Edward, because they didn't like Rob. However, i really really hope that Kristen steps up her acting, because some of her acting in Twilight just made me cringe. I mean, the eye movements, the heavy breathing, the boring no personality blank looks on her face though the entire film. It's like she only had two expressions; bored, and pretending to be angry. Sorry, but Catherine could of chosen a way better Bella. I'm thinking that she biast in hiring her, because she was dating Michael Angarano, who is really good friends with Catherine. That probably had some influence. Sucks that Emily Browning didn't audition. She would have been fab!! Plus, she is Australian!! Please, Kristen, get some acting lessons!! If not, i rather her be a model, because she really is gorgeous to look at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home